He have are the 4th family to farm this ground - well over 200 years for farming history here. We value the tradition and excited to carry that on for MANY years to come.
Main St. Savona looking south about 1932. The Erie RR crossing sign is visible before the Gates/Moore farm (later Mariner and now Lowery). The 2 houses on the left and another one were removed when the State build a new section of Rt. 15 from Savona to Campbell, to avoid the railroad crossings on what is now Rt. 125. The part of the old road shown here is now Acorn Lane.