LINK BELOW - PLEASE SHARE EPISODE 15 so we can share LOVE THROUGH FOOD.
SHARE THIS & LINK BELOW... Episode 15: Motivational Monday - Alan Wolfelt. Loving Through Food. Hug Someone Everyday. Food Brings Love. Food as a Segway to Business Relationships.
"Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate" - Alan Wolfelt.
Episode 15 Link: https://justinandthefoodentrepreneurs.podbean.com/mf/play/6xqt5y/JATFE_Episode_15.mp3
Please Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and Podbean.
Hosted By: Deborah Michas (IG: @deborahmichas) & Justin Bizzarro (IG: @justinbizzarro)
Guest Host: Mark Shortt (IG: @markjshort) of the Mark Explains Podcast #podcast (IG: @mark.explains)
1) Food can bring people together in loving ways, where we get to spend time with the people we love.
2) Food provides an avenue for us to connect us to one another.
3) Food is necessary for us to survive, but survival can be long lasting through eating well.
4) Cook for the people you love. And love the people who cook for you because they love you when they provide the most basic need of food to you.
5) Put away your damn cell phones when you are out eating with people you love and take the time to be present with the people you love. Teach your kids to be present with the people they love.
Stay Tuned for Episode 16 on Wednesday, where we interview Cecil Rhodes, the co-owner and co-founder of the Nash & Proper #foodtruck in Sacramento, California.
FB: Nash & Proper
Stay Tuned for Episode 17 on Friday, where we interview Lisa Kirkpatrick, the owner and founder of the High Cotton Co. in Atlanta, Georgia.
Free Podcast. No Advertisements. The stories of Food Entrepreneurs and how their failures led to the successes in their lives and in their business. What does the future have in store for the food entrepreneur?
JUSTIN AND THE [FOOD] ENTREPRENEURS
Email: [email protected]
Instagram: @justinandthefoodentrepreneurs ( #foodentrepreneurs )
All music is scored by host or royalty free.