To all my valued customers
During what is turning out to be an unprecedented and ever-changing time, I wanted to take some time to offer some advice around my measures in this difficult time and also support to all of my customers.
My peronal bio security measures follow the guidelines sent out from the Public Health England department.
1. I always carry handsoap and will regularly wash hands during my working day and always in between horses.
2. Owners who require to be present will be requested to remain the distance advised of 2m away.
3. I have a supply of tissues and any sneezes will be caught in a tissue and placed into my own bin, I always take my own rubbish home to dispose of.
4. If any customers have symptoms I respectfully ask you to let me know (in confidence if required) and alternative arrangements can be made
5. Payments are to be made electronically, online or by card machine, I have anti bacterial wipes for this equipment.
This is a rapidly changing set of circumstances however animal welfare is a necessity and as such unless direction is given to the contrary I will continue to provide my service to you and your beloved horses.
The economic impact of the measures introduced by the government will affect everyone, we are all in this together. Please feel free to message, email, text me for advice should you find your personal circumstances are changing. Together we can get through this, I do not wish any of my customers to suffer extra stress surrounding the welfare of their horse.
My best wishes to everyone, stay healthy and positive.