WE’RE HIRING! The NASDA Trade Shows Team is looking for students interested in learning more about international trade in agriculture. This internship will be remote and part-time supporting our export promotion activities for the next few months. Responsibilities include:
• Manage data collection of NASDA’s trade show exhibitors, including inquiries, participation, and evaluations.
• Promote NASDA trade show activity with social media.
• Assist in preparing materials for foreign buyers and U.S. exporters who participate in NASDA’s trade shows.
• Work with NASDA consultants contacting trade show exhibitors to register them for one-on-one export consulting sessions at the Miami trade show.
• Travel to Americas Food & Beverage Show in Miami, FL September 15 - 21, 2023 and organize meetings between exhibitors and an export consultant.
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter, and 1 letter of recommendation to [email protected].