The BEST Matcha Puppy Chows ✨
We’ve browsed through a handful of recipes before finding the best one - a huge shout out to for creating this!
We just had to make it and share 🥰
They are an *addictive* snack (we may have to rename them to Matcha Crack) and only takes about 10 mins to make!
All you need is:
• 4 TB heavy cream
• 1/2 TS honey
• 1 cup white chocolate chips
• 10g premium Kenshō matcha
• 4 cups Chex rice cereal
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 2g premium Kenshō matcha
HOW TO MAKE
1. Melt the white chocolate, heavy cream and honey - you can even microwave it in 15 sec increments for a total of ~2 mins.
2. Sift the matcha into the chocolate and mix
3. While still hot, pour the mix onto the chex and fold gently to combine - and set aside
4. Mix the sugar and 2g matcha in a separate bowl
5. When the chex have cooled a bit, pour them into a large ziplock bag and add the matcha sugar, and shake to coat evenly.
It’s ready to serve when cooled a bit! Make sure to refrigerate in an airtight container.
P.S. this is a great treat 😉