Why do chores when you can hide out with the pups ❤️
Hill Top Farm is a family farm in Upstate NY that raises Black Welsh Mountain Sheep, Gotland Sheep, Icelandic Sheep and of course Pygmy Goats.
Why do chores when you can hide out with the pups ❤️
The farm is always fun 🤩
These Rams are looking for new ladies. Last year rams. All crosses. Located in Lindley NY 607-346-2699.
Two little girls are still looking for work. Currently working on our farm with both parents. Located in Lindley NY Great Pyrenees. 697-346-2699. 11 weeks old
Two little dudes are still are still looking for work! Currently working with both parents on our farm. Located in Lindley NY. 11 weeks old. 607-346-2699 Great Pyrenees
Looking for work! 3 Males and 3 Females available. Great Pyrenees currently working the farm with both parents. 10 weeks old. Working Line, no papers Located in Lindley NY 607-346-2699
End of the year Pork Sale!!
Bacon $ 9.50lb. Ham Slices $4.75lb. Pork Chops(Bone In)$9.50lb. Whole Ham $10.00lb.Pasture Raised.
This little boy just left us for his new home! Be good little one ❤️
I have these two sister available, 2 years old. No papers. Pygmy goats. Possibly pregnant. Located in Lindley NY. 607-346-2699 for more information.
I have 2 Pygmy Bucks available. No papers. The black and white spotted goat is 1 year old and the brown one is 2 years old. Located in Lindley NY. 607-346-2699 for more info.
This little girl is my husbands favorite 😍
The last 3 girls available
The last 4 boys Available
These 2 babies just left for their new home! Be good little ones❤️
Photos from Hill Top Farm and Livestock Guardians's post
This one absolutely loves attention 🤣
Pups are enjoying the warm weather today😎☀️
This beautiful girl just left us for her new home! Be good my little one ❤️
Pups are now 10 weeks old! Still looking for work! 3 Girls and 3 Boys available
These guys are ready for winter!
My daughter loves pigs and they seem to like her 😉
My KuneKune Clan😎
These 2 will be looking for a freezer to fill in 6-8 months. If your interested please contact me…PM/DM or 607-346-2699. No antibiotics, growth hormones etc. Raised like Mother Nature wanted 😉
Milky Way is her name and she has no idea she’s a sheep🤣 she comes to you when you call her name and loves attention! I swear she thinks she’s a dog 🐶
Random pics of the ”tiny polar bears” lol. That’s what my kids call them 🤣
Some of our goats 🐐
Our new piggies!
Just for fun 😎🤣
So I don’t particularly care for Roosters 🐔 BUT this guy is very handsome and so far not aggressive 😉
I have soooo many of these guys😉 no ticks here😎
Looking for a new pet that will keep your yard completely free of ticks, fleas and mosquitos AND lay eggs for you? A guinea hen might be just your gal. A 2009 study found opossums might be our best defense against Lyme disease, as the rodents eat over 5500 ticks […]
Morning ☕️ read! I honestly love cucumbers 🥒
FACTS ABOUT CUCUMBERS
1. Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need every day, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.
3. Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
4. Are grubs and slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.
5. Looking for a fast and easy way to remove cellulite before going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes, the phytochemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles too!!!
6. Want to avoid a hangover or terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and headache!!
7. Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explores for quick meals to thwart off starvation.
8. Have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don't have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.
9. Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!
10. Stressed out and don't have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber will react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown the reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
11. Just finish a business lunch and realize you don't have gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the phytochemicals will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
12. Looking for a 'green' way to clean your taps, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface you want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the
shine, but is won't leave streaks and won't harm you fingers or fingernails while you clean.
13. Using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls!!
So I am happy to report that Prince and Queen (brother and sister) have made it to their new farm safely! Aren’t they beautiful 🤩 wish them all the best!
The last little boy left! He is very strong and smart💪🏻. He is looking for his own farm! Still Available!EDIT: This dude has now found his farm as well 😉. All pups have found farms to work!
The last little girl left! She is hard worker and wants a farm of her own! ❤️ This little Girl
Has found her new farm!!
So this was a big surprise🤩 we have little Guinea Keets!!!
Best tick prevention around😎
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Hill Top Farm and Livestock Guardians posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Hill Top Farm and Livestock Guardians: