Our farm is located in Lovettsville, Virginia, at the base of the Short Hill Mountains.
Our rich soils, pure water and air helps us to produce fresh natural beef, lamb, eggs along with several types of hay.
Photos from Sacred Hearts Goods's post
Well, if you didn’t believe it before, ‘wood’ you believe it now? Our sides are going up! If you haven’t joined us yet, side with us now as a new member. It’s easy. And if you are already a member, consider becoming a member lender. Go to Lovettsville-grocery.com
We are “on deck” for getting our roof raised after this section of the Town Commons is done! Target opening early 2023…and watch for more developer announcements about our business neighbors Cheers to local and independent businesses supporting our community and our community supporting them. Lovettsville-grocery.com
Photos from Corcoran Vineyards's post
Doesn't hurt to thin the herd sometimes.
Source : Coastal Cowboy Ranch & Rodeo
I could not think of a more deserving home for this princess cake!
HUGE thanks to for the opportunity 💜
Milcreek Farm has available fresh whole chicken. They weigh between 4 and 6 lbs. You can purchase one by calling or texting 703-727-9764. Arrangements for delivery are available.
Never look down on an old man
Photos from Bubby’s Got A Sweet Tooth's post
Sheep gather | Snowdonia: A Year on the Farm
JUST A DOG -
From time to time, people tell me, "lighten up, it's just a dog," or "that's a lot of money for just a dog." They don't understand the distance traveled, the time spent, or the costs involved for "just a dog."
Some of my proudest moments have come about with "just a dog." Many hours have passed and my only company was "just a dog," but I did not once feel slighted.
Some of my saddest moments have been brought about by "just a dog," and in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of "just a dog" gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day.
If you, too, think it's "just a dog," then you will probably understand phrases like "just a friend," "just a sunrise," or "just a promise."
"Just a dog" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust, and pure and unbridled joy.
"Just a dog" brings out the compassion and patience that makes me a better person.
Because of "just a dog," I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future. So for me and folks like me, it's not "just a dog" but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment.
I hope that someday they can understand that it's not "just a dog," but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a man." So the next time you hear the phrase "just a dog," just smile--because they "just don't understand."
Thank you Cory Ferguson for such a great story
Don’t forget to set the clocks back!
We are open today 12-5
Photos from Bubby’s Got A Sweet Tooth's post
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Farm work doesn’t make you stronger. It doesn’t make you anything. It reveals you.
There’s gym strong and then there’s farm strong. They’re mutually exclusive. The toughest women you’ll ever meet spend their days on a farm.
There are more uses for twine than you can possibly imagine. You can tie up a hole in a slow feeder, fashion a tail strap for a horse’s blanket, mend a broken fence and use it as a belt.
“Well that certainly didn’t go as planned,” is one thing you’ll say quite a bit.
Control is a mere illusion. The thought that you have any, at any given time, is utterly false.
Sometimes sleep is a luxury. So are lunch and dinner. And brushing your hair.
If you’ve never felt your obliques contract, then you’ve never tried stopping an overly full wheelbarrow of horse manure from tipping over sideways. Trust me, you’ll find muscles that you never knew existed on the human skeleton to prevent this from happening.
When one of the animals is ill, you’ll go to heroic lengths to minimize their discomfort.
Their needs come first. In summer heat and coldest winter days. Clean water, clean bed, and plenty of feed. Before you have your first meal, they all eat.
When you lose one of them, even though you know that day is inevitable, you still feel sadness, angst and emotional pain from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. And it’s a heaviness that lingers even though you must regroup and press on.
You’ll cry a lot. But you’ll never live more fully. You’ll remain present no matter what because you must. There is no other option.
You’ll ask for so many miracles and hold out hope until the very last.
You will, at least once, face-plant in the manure pile. You’ll find yourself saying things like, “we have maybe twenty minutes of daylight left to git ‘er done” whilst gazing up at a nonspecific place in the sky.
You’ll become weirdly obsessive about the weather.
You’ll go out in public wearing filthy clothes and smelling of dirt, sweat and p**p. People will look at you sideways and krinkle their noses but you won’t care.
Your entire day can derail within ten seconds of the rising sun.
You can wash your coveralls. They won’t look any cleaner, but they will smell much nicer.
Farm work is difficult in its simplicity.
You’ll always notice just how beautiful sunrises and sunsets really are.
Should you ever have the opportunity to work on a farm, take the chance! You will never do anything more satisfying in your entire life.”
Pound Cake $40
Apple Crumble $40
Let’s Give Them Something To Talk About Stacker $40
Mini ($6) Whole ($25)
6 for $25; 12 for $45
Chai Latte Cupcakes
Crème Brûlée Cookies
Caramel Apple Cider $8
Hot Cocoa $8
*Pictured dessert is an up close and personal photo of Bubby’s seasonal stacker Let’s Give Them PUMPKIN To Talk About”
Layer 1: Bubby’s Chocolaty Ginger Cookie
Layer 2: Maple Oreos
Layer 3: Bubby’s Mouthwatering Caramel
Layer 4: Bubby’s Decedent Pumpkin Pudding
Layer 5: Topped W/ Bubby’s Homemade Whipped Cream
Serving a tray of these at Thanksgiving will earn you MEGA bonus points with your guest/s. Trust us🤩
We are on solid footing for sure and going vertical at Lovettsville Town Commons! Stroll on by and get inspired to become a member if you aren’t already. Lovettsville-grocery.com/join-us
11.00x16 Samson 12ply front tractor tires. Very little use. $475 total.
Milcreek Farm has fresh whole chickens available for your Memorial Day dinner. The weights are from 4-6 lbs. We will be at the Wellness connection Farmers Market on route 50 in Aldie from 9-12 noon. Or you can pick up at the farm. Call or text your order to 703-727-9764. Thanks
Come see us tomorrow at our new location at Wellness Connection Farmers' Market 9 am to noon! Located at 24440 Stone Springs Blvd, Aldie, VA 20105
Milcreek Farms 2022 winter daycare has begun, 7 done, 11 to go.!!
Say it ain’t so!!!
See Loudoun Farm Bureau's recent letter to the Board of Supervisors regarding the dangerous precedent posed by denying renewal of land into an Ag and Forestal District for purposes of making eminent domain taking easier.
Milcreek Farm has 4 fresh cut standing rib roasts available for your Christmas or New Years dinner. The weights range from 4.5 to 5.5 lbs. $13 lb. Call or text Don at 703-727-9764
Lambing again this morning! Twins!
Absolutely the best
Struggling to find healthy dessert options?! 🙊
Well, look no further 🙈
These Blueberry Cakes are packed with protein 💪🏽, sugar free, low cal, & low carb🤯
This treat will have your tastebuds thanking you!
Available for purchase tomorrow @ from 8-12. Message me to reserve yours💌
Gotta love Bubbies products, made fresh Dailey
We love Bubby’s products
🚨NEW MENU ITEM ALERT🚨
Stuffed French Toast Sticks
Available in multiple flavors. Pictured flavor: Strawberry Basil Chev Ft. fresh produce 😍
Available this weekend
Find us at tomorrow from 8-12 & on Sunday from 9-1.
Cascades Farmers Market
And so the fresh pasture chicken season has begun....
Latest addition to the flock.
Well we ended up with twins￼!
And we are in labor..... Hope it’s a quick one and not an all nighter at the barn!￼
37964 Long Lane
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Milcreek Farm posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Contact The Business
Send a message to Milcreek Farm:
Nearby food & beverage services
Mountain Watch Court
Georges Mill Road
Harpers Ferry Road, Purcellville
Harpers Ferry Road, Purcellville
John Wolford Road and Route 287, Purcellville
Miller Avenue, Knoxville
Harpers Ferry 25425
Other Farms in Lovettsville
Willow Hawk Farm
Quarter Branch Road
We are delighted to see how much you all are enjoying our Special!
Our Sweet Potato Pie would not be as scrumptious as it is without the ingredients we use from Milcreek Farm, Lesleys.garden, & Blooming Mtns Botanical Sanctuary.
We will be selling our pies this weekend! I highly recommend pre ordering 💌
Saturday Leesburg Farmers Market 8-12
& Sunday Cascades Farmers Market 9-1.
We look forward to seeing everyone!
Our Pride Cheesecake Ft. Milcreek Farm🥚🥚🥚will be available this weekend in limited quantities.
Message us to pre order
OR test your luck and come visit us at tomorrow from 8-12 and/or on Sunday from 9-1.
Thank you for the beautiful 🍓🍓🍓 & Milcreek Farm for the fabulous 🥚🥚🥚
Get yours this weekend
Saturday we will be at from 8-12.
Sunday we will be from 9-1.
Message us to preorder 💌
This is Laura Kowalczyk, EXP Realtor. I wanted to invite you to join our FB Group, ' Life In Loudoun! Our goal is to support and promote our local businesses in a positive, happy way! No rants/politics/griping! Just a great group to be a part of! 🙂 In addition we will have monthly and then twice a month Goodie Giveaways from and for our members! This is 100% OPTIONAL! 🙂 Its just a way to add some fun!
Please join us and spread the word to any other people and/or businesses you think may be interested in joining our Group! Also, I would be happy to do a Spotlight Feature on your/anyone's business as well as on any upcoming events! All you have to do is join our Group, send me an email with a write up and some pics and I would be happy to post!
Let's make this a resource for local Loudouners as well as our wonderful guests from other areas!
You can email me at: [email protected] As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me anytime! 571 428 1220
Have a great day! 😀
Here's the list of vendor pre-order contact information for pre-packaged market pick up. Season starts May 3 Sundays 9-1:00. Many vendors are signed up on our new online ordering system LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com!! When calling or texting orders, we appreciate customers being respectful of businesses and refraining from contacting at late hours. Reminder: pre-orders are encouraged, but not required. You can still visit the market and order from vendors during market hours. THANK YOU for your support!
* Arielle Oyster Company - 🦪 call or text 571-235-5249, email [email protected] or Facebook message
* Baguette Republic - https://www.baguetterepublic.com/store
* Baker's Farm Fresh Pork - 🥓 🐷 www.BakersPork.com
* Bigg Riggs Farm - 🍎🥬 contact vendor for pre-order info
* BreezyMeadowFarms/ Cannabreezellc - LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com and breezymeadowfarms.com
* Bodies Bagels take-out ONLY - text or call in orders 703-869-3141
* Catoctin Coffee Company - ☕️ LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com and catoctincoffee.com
* Catoctin Creamery - contact vendor for pre-order info
* Chase Your Tail Bakery - 🐾 LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com and at market
* Chef Eloy's Kickin' Salsa - 🌮 call 571-313-1531 or email [email protected]
* Dogwood Blossom Gifts - 🧼 LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com and dogwoodblossomgifts.com
* Happy Crêpe - 🧇 contact vendor for pre-order info
* J&W Valley View Farm - at market
* Kochany Wellness - 🧃🍺🥜🥛 LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com and kochanywellness.com
* Lesleys.garden - LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com
* Milcreek Farm - 🥩🍗🥚 call Donnie at 540-822-4181 or LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com or https://milcrk.com/Order
* Mill Road Farm - 🥩 call or text Chris Hatch at 703-727-4210
* October One Vineyard - 🍷 octoberonevineyard.com
* Pickle Factory - text your order to 804-456-7796 or Facebook message
* Pleitez Produce Farm - Www.pleitezproducefarm.com or https://pleitezproduce.square.site
* Semper Fi Fungi - contact vendor for pre-order info
* Twin Oats Foods - 🥜🥣 LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com and twinoats.com
* Valley Roots Farm - 🥕🥬 LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com and https://valley-roots-farm-llc.square.site
* Westmoreland Produce - 🥕🥬🌱🌺 call Cristina at 804-313-1654 or email order at LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com and [email protected]
* What The Heck Barbecue take-out ONLY- 🍖🌭 text Kevin at 571-446-0398 or LVHMC.luluslocalfood.com or
* World Eats - call or text 703-635-8292, email [email protected] or Facebook message
THANK YOU AND PLEASE SHARE! SUPPORT OUR LOCAL FARMERS AND BUSINESSES DURING THIS TIME!
Below are the list of vendors and how to pre-order for pre-packaged market pick up Reminder: pre-orders are encouraged, but not required. You can still visit the market and order from vendors during market hours. Thank you!
* Arielle Oyster Company - 🦪 at market
* Baker's Farm Fresh Pork - 🥓 🐷 pre-order for market pick up and Steve is offering deliveries. You can place your order with him by emailing [email protected] or call/text 540-325-9076
* Beechwood Orchards - 🍎🥬 OUT
* Bigg Riggs Farm - 🍎🥬 contact for pre-order info
* Blue Ridge Dairy - 🥣🧀 yogurt/cheese at market
* Bread House - 🍞🥐 email [email protected] and available product list will be posted on this page as soon as available
* BreezyMeadowFarms/Cannabreezellc - water buffalo, CBD products ✌️online ordering: breezymeadowfarms.com
* Catoctin Coffee Company - ☕️ online ordering: catoctincoffee.com
* Chase Your Tail Bakery - 🐾 at market
* Chef Eloy's Kickin' Salsa - 🌮 pre-order for at market pick up by calling 571-313-1531
* Cold Pantry Foods - Pizza - 🍕OUT contact Carol for pick up at her home: 540-532-3938
* Dancing Cow Farm - 🍔 at market for take out orders ONLY
* Deliteful Dairy - 🥛🧀 at market with MILK!
* DMV Empanadas - 🥟 online ordering: dmvempanadas.shop
* Dogwood Blossom Gifts - 🧼 OUT online ordering and shipping: dogwoodblossomgifts.com
* Double 8 Alpaca Ranch - 🧶 online ordering: double8alpacas.com
* Glascock's Produce - 🍎🥬🌱🌺 pre-order for at market pick up through FB messenger or by calling/texting 304-283-7394 or emailing [email protected]. If it is after their cut-off day, please only text: 304-283-7394. Thanks!
* Green Acres Family Farmstead - 🥚pre-order for at market pick up by contacting Ashley at [email protected] or 301-660-1817. delivery also available.
* Greenheart Juice Shop - 🧃🥜🥛OUT online ordering: greenheartjuiceshop.com
* Happy Crêpe - 🧇 OUT
* Hidden Creek Apiary - 🍯🥚🍄 Text Kim at 304-261-3237 for products
* Hint O’ Smoke Snacks - 🔥🥜 OUT and offering free delivery of $20 or more. message them through facebook or instagram.
* Honey Brook Farms - 🍗🥩🥓🥚🍞order online: honeybrookfarms.com. delivery also available.
* Kochany Wellness - 🧃🍺🥜🥛online ordering: kochanywellness.com
* Milcreek Farm - 🥩🍗🥚 pre-order for at market pick up and you can contact Donnie for farm pick up email [email protected] or call 540-822-4181
* Mill Road Farm - 🥩 pre-order for at market pick up and you can contact Chris for farm pick up call/text 703-727-4210
* Noshy - 🍪 OUT online ordering and free shipping: getnoshy.com
* NRJSPICE FOOD - 🌶 online ordering: nrjspice.com
* Number 1 Sons - 🥒🌶 pre-order ONLY online ordering: number1sons.com
* October One Vineyard - 🍷 online ordering: octoberonevineyard.com
* The Petal Patch Flower Farm - 💐 online ordering: petalpatchflowerfarm.com
* Potomac Vegetable Farms - 🥕🥬 OUT and contact for CSA or other options
* Rock Hill Honey Bee Farms - 🍯 pre-order for at market pick up by emailing [email protected]
* Rooster Dirt Farm - 🍄 preorder for at market pick up through the Contact Us part of their website: roosterdirtfarm.com or text Jess or Logan at either 717-491-0481 or 717-860-1568.
* Root and Marrow Farm - 🥕🥬 OUT CSA and delivery options: rootandmarrowfarm.com or call 540-822-0336
* Sacred Hearts Breads & Dips - 🍞🍝 online ordering: www.sacredhearts.shop
* Shenandoah Seasonal - 🥕🥬 OUT online ordering for on farm pick up: shenandoahseasonal.com
* Sweet Potato Mike - 🥬🍠 order take out greens and sweet potatoes at the market
* Shepherd's Whey Creamery - 🧀 online ordering: shepherdswheycreamery.com
* Staff of Life Bread - 🥖 online ordering: https://bit.ly/34nUJsL
* The Baekehaus - 🍪🥨🇩🇪 OUT
* Twin Oats Foods - 🥜🥣 online ordering: twinoats.com
* Vale of the Blue Ridge Maple - 🥞🍁 at market for maple syrup sales
* Valencia's - 🥕🥬🌱🌺 text Juan to order 804-450-8021
* Valley Roots Farm- 🥕🥬 order online: valleyrootsfarm.com
* Westmoreland Produce - 🥕🥬🌱🌺 call Cristina at 804-313-1654 or email order at [email protected]
* What The Heck Barbecue - 🍖🌭at market for take out ONLY. also offering pre-orders and deliveries. You can also prepay with Venmo -heck-3 or paypal paypal.me/wthbbq
* Woodtrail Graziers - 🥩🥓 text John to pre-order 703-608-9151
* Yummyworks - 🍫 OUT order online for shipping: yummyworks.com
THANK YOU AND PLEASE SHARE! SUPPORT OUR LOCAL FARMERS AND BUSINESSES DURING THIS TIME!