Truck Driving Opportunity
HT Rea Farms is NOW hiring for 2023 wheat harvest season in the Walla Walla Valley.
We are currently seeking seasonal semi-truck drivers to begin in early July.
You should consider this job if you:
• Have experience driving semi-truck and want to earn some money this summer.
• Need experience driving for your CDL or future truck driving opportunities.
• Enjoy working in – or wanting to know more about – production agriculture.
• Work well and cooperate with others while contributing to a positive culture.
• Dedicated to work long hours daily Monday - Saturday (a possible Sunday on weather).
• Enjoy working close to the Walla Walla Valley without long commutes.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
• Pulling pup trailers or doubles from field to elevator often up to 80-miles round trip.
• Operating a semi-truck and trailers under load on small county roads and highways.
• Maintaining vehicles in use and helping others with farm equipment maintenance.
• Keeping records of loads hauled and weight slips.
• Operating other equipment or completing tasks as necessary and requested.
• Following instructions from team leaders
We offer: A great team atmosphere, newer equipment, and competitive compensation highly dependent on your background and experience. We also often see seasonal team members join our team full-time!
H.T. Rea Farming is a fourth-generation family owned and operated farm in the Walla Walla Valley specializing in the production of various grain crops, vegetables, and certified seed. Headquartered in Milton-Freewater, Oregon, the farm cares for farm properties in both Washington and Oregon.