• The new cuvée of Blanc de Blancs (based on 2016 now).
• More Cuvée Prestige .
• Brand new "Tradition" - their only champagne to include black grapes (besides the rosé, of course) and quite terrific quality and value.
• Those famous 8 six-packs of Fleur de Passion 2010.
• A total of 30 6-packs of four different wines, including a glorious 2015 Bouzy Rouge. Pricing to be confirmed soon. The most we have of anything is 72 bottles.
• Re-stock of Martinolles Crémant Rosé
• More 2018 Riquette - we have been able to hold the tariff-based increase to just 10%.
• 2017 Cuvée des Acoins - really exciting single-plot wine
• 2018 Corbières Blanc Vieilles Vignes - now with a new name, "La Chapelle" and label.
• 2018 Domaine de Lamy Rouge - The wine is terrific.
Where to begin? I am so jazzed about these, and the absence of a tariff makes them truly exceptional value :
• Brand-new (to us) Kremstal producer practising (and certified) organic since 2008. We have chosen three Grüner Veltliners, including a 1992 Ried Karl!
Another Kamptal newcomer in Mittelberg, a backwater just outside, but much higher than, Langenlois. Highlights are :
• 2018 GV liter that should be an absolute world-beater at a crazy-low price.
• 2018 Riesling Mittelberg (village level) and Loiserberg (vineyard specific).
• Lovely 2018 Federspiels from both GV and Riesling.
• The return of the Riesling Liter! Gorgeous 2018 version, exceptional value even with the tariff.
• 2018 Riesling "Der Elegante" - beautiful as ever and cheaper than the first vintage we brought in!
NEW! 2018 Rieslaner "Pegasus" - irresistibly delicious Spätlese from the great Mandelring vineyard for half the price of the next-door neighbour's wine.
• Piu Piu is back! Price unchanged, because no tariff on bubbles (so far!).
HEITLINGER / BURG RAVENSBURG
• NEW! 2018 BR Weissburgunder Sulzfeld Another beautiful example of this grape, that is such a speciality of ours.
• 2018 BR Riesling Sulzfeld
• 2016 Pinot Meunier Spiegelberg Reserve AR - the latest lovely vintage of this beautiful wine, cheper than the 2014 was.