Come & Join Us!
Save the date and buy your tickets now for the 2019 Purcellville Wine & Food Festival on Saturday, July 13 from 2pm to 8pm. Come and enjoy local wine, craft beers, and delicious fare in Dillon’s Woods at the Historic Fireman’s Field Complex, while listening to music and enjoying all of what Western Loudoun has to offer.
Stay at one of the local bed & breakfast venues that are just minutes away from the festival and spend the weekend in the heart of Virginia Wine & Craft Beer Country. Find a B&B.
For more information about the event, how to become a vendor, accommodations, or to purchase your tickets or VIP tables, please visit https://www.purcellvillewineandfood.com/.
Purcellville Police Department Chief Cynthia “Cindy” McAlister is a devious, twisted, and rather concerning individual. A woman charged with keeping a Town safe openly and recklessly makes baseless and false allegations of a “data breach” for the sole purpose of further attempting to smear an innocent person. This latest stunt demonstrates the gross level of desperation this unhinged woman will stoop too. Multiple sources that are part of a closed group shared a slanderous post McAlister made this evening. And the follow-on slanderous posts made by members of senior leadership by Fairfax County Police Department. Copies of the very concerning and slanderous posts have been properly reported and will be legally & properly addressed.
Ladies and gentlemen, you deserve better. How can McAlister keep you safe when she is knowingly inflicting harm and spreading lies about innocent people? This bullying behavior to try and further her frivoless lawsuit is pathetic. McAlister’s behavior is “Conduct Unbecoming” and absolutely should be addressed. Cynthia McAlister is a disgrace to all women in Law Enforcement.
To address the false and dishonest statements McAlister post:
• The Investigator did not have access to McAlister’s computer, did nothing wrong and, is not responsible for any “data breach”.
• The individual charged with IT, Shannon, placed McAlister’s emails on multiple thumb drives.
• Those drives were given to all investigators ( if you’re keeping count there were 4), Town Manager, Town Retained Attorneys (both internal & external), Town Admin, Mayor, and Town Counsel.
• When the initial investigation concluded Mr. Vanagas was given possession of thumb drive issued to Investigator along with a detailed report of the findings.
• That specific thumb drive was kept and cataloged with the report as it contain evidence.
• In the two years since the Original Investigation concluded there was never a concern of a “data breach” as everything was and is accounted for.
• To date, there have been ZERO reports from external sources about a “data breach”.
• McAlister is REACHING because she knows via FOIA (and there have been lots of those) individuals have gotten their hands on multiple damning emails authored by McAlister herself.
• Absolutely none of the evidence contains PII Information but do confirm how unethical, unprofessional, and truly vile she is.
The Residents of Purcellville, Virginia OWN McAlisters email, that’s a well known fact. McAlister has zero right or expectation of privacy and knows her emails, texts, and even phone records are subject to FOIA. If McAlister is not responsible enough to ensure PII information isn’t shared over email or texts OR responsible enough to report when those things are shared outside of a secure server; well that just further proves our point, McAlister was never qualified for the job.
It’s been two years people, McAlister continuing her psycho antics only proves she’s certifiably nuts. Maybe it’s time McAlister had a Court Ordered Psychological? Definitely something to consider because the more Cynthia McAlister carries on like this she proves she is a danger to herself and others.
Purcellville Mayor Kwasi Fraser
Purcellville Wine and Food Festival
Purcellville Art Gallery
Nedim Ogelman Purcellville Town Council
The Purcellville Pulse
Dietrich's Karate - Purcellville, Loudoun County VA
Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Leesburg, VA Living
Leesburg Police Department, Leesburg VA
Hamilton, Loudoun County, Virginia
Round Hill, Virginia
Governor of Virginia
Just had our first $20 winner! Get on out here to Purcellville Wine and Food Festival, it is a beautiful day!!
Purcellville Wine and Food Festival is getting started. Come enjoy a tasting with us!
Savor the flavors of summer at the Summer of Love: Purcellville Wine and Food Festival ☀️🍷😋
Bring the whole family to the Purcellville Wine and Food Festival & enjoy dozens of local vendors:
Plus, celebrate Virginia is for Lovers & take your picture with our Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Summer of Love Tour Bus! 🚐🌈🤳
Where can I find a list of participants-- wineries, food trucks, vendors etc ??
Is there a 2018 date yet? :)
Have you signed up for the Waterford Fair Fine Art, exhibit yet?
The Gluten Free Loudoun vendors had a wonderful time talking with and feeding event-goers at the Purcellville Wine and Food Festival! We look forward to next year!
Breaking Grains Harvest Symphony Gina's Pies
Enjoying the festival!
Driving up from Raleigh NC! Do you have a roll call of breweries attending?