Here comes Santa Claus.... 🎅🏻 Christmas on the Farm is Back!
November 27th is SOLD OUT!
December 10 & 11 still have tickets available!
Advance Tickets Only- link to advance tickets on our website/ in the comments!
🎅🏻$8/ person, age 1+. No coupons, discounts, or season passes.
Here's what you can expect:
1. Park at The Gathering Barn or in the main parking lot.
2. Follow the marked paths to The Gathering Barn to check-in and see Santa! Santa will be available for pictures and taking wish lists! Bring your own camera/ phone for pictures, but we will have a staff person available to help with family pictures!
3. While in The Gathering Barn , purchase a Christmas cookie and milk for a snack! Enjoy our fully, decked- to -the- halls heated building, complete with 12 foot high tree!
4. Mingle with Olaf, Elsa & Ana in The Gathering Barn.
5. From The Gathering Barn, follow the marked paths to visit the animals in their winter homes! Hug your favorite farm friends, such as Teeny the camel, the horses, those naughty goats, and more!
6. Don’t forget to stop in to see Sven and Jingle Bells, our real reindeer!
7. Come back to The Gathering Barn to warm up with a hot chocolate or head back to your car!
** Remember, the rest of Old McDonald’s Farm is closed for the winter. That means the Vistiors Center is closed, no bounce houses or hayrides. The cafe will not be serving food. (Cookies, milk and hot chocolate will be for sale in The Gathering Barn). The corn maze will have been harvested. The only bathrooms that will be available will be in The Gathering Barn. The animals will all be tucked into the winter homes, in or near Magic's Stable.
❄️We are so excited to celebrate the Christmas season with you here at Old McDonald’s Farm! 🎅🏻🎄🐮
Included in your admission to Old McDonald's Farm is a visit with over 200 farm animals, Wizard of Oz themed hayride, bounce houses, and miniature golf, as well as a corn maze and pumpkin patch in the fall.